vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Dinner at the fourth-floor-jap-restaurant-at-cine-opp-kbox..I freaking couldnt remember the name for peanuts! With great company, nice people! So there were faye, ernest, sheane, sufen, weixiong, kanghong, me! did a small share of photo-whoring..but the pics arent with me also...hahah..


They got me a nice present of Junk Feud, and faye's its ambassador!


Before that was French dialogue speaking cum acting, which really got me to some degree of frazzledness prolly cause je ne comprend pas the grammar and all that. It came across as emotive as a stiff jointed mannequin talk, even the expressions where fake as it is! haha..i was looking at the ceiling for the angel-francophone to descend words to me..haha..


Had a threesome tirade on msn with brendon and yo..which was nice of cause..reminded me of the days where we used to sit at the nj soccer table, where bren would be eating (as usual) and complain of putting on the weight..wooooots..hope he has risen above the hold that the cashew nuts have on him!


traaaa laaa laaaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home