vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Today is a whiny day, I was pissed off my rockets it made me so tempted to kick the green dustbin that was in my way. Kicked a few random objects though. I was bad, cause i passed my irritation to a stray cat, and chased it around the void deck. The fat cat needs some exercise. The things people do when they are bored. It started off bad as I woke up late, and great forgot to bring my assignment. But thats not the main point. Point is my project mate screwed our project by not even going his part properly. Then, I had to go home to pick up my assignment and endure a bus journey with a bunch of stinky secondary school boys and stinky kids back home. The bus was a stench of sour stale sweat and it is gross. I gave the boy a dirty look when he sat next to me. Smelly like socks.



Some people need to bathe more. And i think I need to wash my filthy mouth more..bleargh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home