vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, September 16, 2005

I do have loads to say today. It was quite an interesting day, with many many random thoughts, but i bet some evaporated well before they found their way here. So i was swimming through the earlier part of my day, as in literally at the swimming complex. It was rather empty, no pyjama-ed little kiddos jumping into my path as i swim. Couldn't find my swimsuit, much to my dismay, and i had to wear my white bikini. Felt like a fat brinjal in it, my fitness slipped and so there was more jiggle compared to last year where i was basically swimming 3 times a week.


So I sped out of the toilet wrapped like a stuffed burito in towel form, and quickly run to the pool, fastly took off the towel and immediately jumped into the pool. Haven worn the bikini in ages, it felt like a full monty to me. Being in the water in my bikini felt safe, and un-naked, stupid logic since the water is clear. I closed my eyes, with my head tilted towards the sunny sunside up, you know, pseudo-tanning cum psycho-ing myself that i was in full relaxation...like along the beach of ipanema. Imagination does wonders, trust me, thats before you open your eyes. Opened my eyes, I was at the bukit batok swimming complex, damn it.


And so, there was an indian lifeguard whose chair was suspiciously parked next to where i was at. He asked me the dumbest of all questions.."hi. swimming ah?" methinks..ermm..ok..are you blind, what you supposed to do in the pool besides to swim, and replied "oh ya. sun very hot" which sounded equally stupid to me as well. If the sun is not hot, then what is it? Oh ya, he was talking to my chest did I mention that? But like what for? Never mind, that was a private joke in all sense of the word. So ok, i swam to the other side, far far away to prevent any lame conversations that I saw no point in engaging.


Then i went to the pool toilet. Disgusting memories swam into my head. One year ago, I met a pervert in that toilet. My fourth encounter with perverts. That pervert was in the female toilet in the buff, talking on the phone, butt-bare. I walked in saw a white butt..and thought.."shit! wrong! fastly go out! check sign" But wait. That IS the female toilet. So i went back in and went into the cubicle. That pervert had the cheek to knock my cubicle and said "miss miss! you go wrong toilet!" wrong simi wrong? i replied "you then wrong. you crazy this is female toilet. you better go out" I figured that you don't have to be grammatically correct to perverts, they are crazed. Then the best part...the pervert apparently went out to check the toilet sign, came back knocking on my door, said"sorry miss!". i am like.."dude! you still have the (butt) cheek to come back?"


See. I am not going back to bukit batok swimming complex anymore, it brings weird memories that i rather not remember.


Anyways, on a happier note, i was back at pacific coffee doing project. The happier note was the "one tall frappucino expresso mocha, no whip, thank you", and the plushy lush red couch, and the bossa nova tunes at the back. I wanted to sleep on the couch. When it was over Jielin and I went shopping, window shopping. The shoes! Oh my..lets not even go there. Love the power heels, four inches no less, that is 9cm? Wow. Then we went Sakae. This girl must be my long lost twin, I told her so. She likes Sakae, eats the same thing as me, likes pepsi light, likes the EXACT chunky accessories, loves ballet pumps. We can be good kakis. I want more real friends, but then again it takes time to develop a friendship. See how it goes!



Oh yes! Wx has a new blog. So if you are free maybe you wanna take a look see? Its under my links, under Xiong. Bday is coming, but not psyched up or whatsoever.


Bdays are not particularly important, it just shows you who cares enough about you to bother themselves to do something on this day. Other than that, its another number. I don't recall enjoying bdays, though the wide wide smiles that reflects to me each time I look back at the photoalbums seem to suggest otherwise. Last year, I had a bad day and was feeling really crapped inside, but my family cheered me up with a cake. I suppose i was most happy on my 1st birthday, happy tot with a pink frock, a pink hairband with two hands on the cake knife waiting to stab the mickeymouse in the eye. The cake was bigger than me. At 2, I was pissed cause my cousins blew off the candles of my cake and so many mouths were spluttering onto MY cake, and they placed their hands over my tiny hands, that were holding to the cake knife. I think i complained to all their parents, or smthg of the sorts, and sulked awful lot. So the photos reflected a brat with the vilest frown. I remembered that it always pissed me when people try to blow my candles. Hope this bday would be more meaningful, presents aside. Don't ask me what i want, cause i dun know. Probably it would be good to learn and acquire a perspective never seen before. That would be interesting. And no photoframes..please! wahah


Tuition is tommorow. I am so so so dreading it. I feel the dread steeping into me. Especially tommorow's tuition.


Life seems reallly mundane, is it just me or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home