vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Today's resume writing wasnt exactly a walk in the park. It was ok, cause i took my own sweet time to do and when completed, I had no fuck of a clue where to put the thumb drive in. And the person sitting beside me had little clue too! So thats two computer idiots you have, with head almost kissing the ground, looking for a plug in. *snigger snigger* He don't know how to insert bullet for microsoft word...heee heee heee..its amusing finding someone of your league you know. So oh wells, in the end he figured how to plug in the thumb drive, which I didn't...so ok lor, we are equal. And the guy who is behind me waiting to submit his work gave me that..are-you-kidding-me look when i asked him.."erm excuse me but where is the thumb drive thing?" Hahaha..oh ya the guy that was sitting beside me is Daniel, I think its faye's/jack's/weixiong's friend..heard them mentioned his name before. And what? That makes him the fifth Daniel I know. Oh wow..singapore has a brain drain, and a name drain as well. Hoots!

Case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Anyways, i am not going for the last mambo, ya actually it doesnt really bother me about it being the last second last or the first..the feeling of clubbing and feeling so happy at one point is no point cause i feel even more empty and whats-the-point later. Maybe some other day, but not today. haizz...but never mind im going to visit my friend's hall!! Now you better pick me up earrrrlllyyyy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home