vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, September 05, 2005

I just reached home. wOw..cant believe hwo today went. I had my virgin ride..
erm..on the motorbike..hahah..wah weird twist of events today. Sat on the bike belonging to an acquaintance. It was really fast, and its pretty weird sitting on a bike and wearing a skirt. Especially getting off the bike. My butt felt very cold and invaded, as the cold night air caressed my bare bum. Yucks. Oh my gosh..utterly unsightly.

Oh well, actually i was more worried about seeing my friend and she seeing us together. I know she will think something else, and i dun wish her to think that way. But it was a chanced encounter laa.

Thing is he is my friend's ex and she used to like him a lot and she does frequent that place quite frequently, so my worries are not unfounded.

But i am damn glad i reached home in one piece. Really..bike rides are not fun at all.

Presentation tml..hello buttery fingers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home