vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, September 02, 2005






I just got to learn and accept everything about myself, the good and well, the bad.


Going over-critical is not the way to go, sometimes I don't feel the ounce of compulsion to do anything if I do know that i am gonna fail anyway. So why the ego trip. Flaw logic..it is so ironic when its times where you feel really down that cliches you have heard gets to speak to you. Now i hear its voice in my head telling me that "courage is when you know you are going to fail but go ahead anyway"..something like that. Blah and its from my o level lit text. I just gotta shoot myself down man, first i say i cant stand cliches next im sprouting them. What a contrary, i so don't understand myself.



I just signed myself on at amore fitness and this yoga centre called rejevoir. Amore fitness cause its the cheapest cheap thrill of pilates i can possibly get, and Rejevoir cause of its whole range of yoga. Its gonna burn some bling on my purse, about 150 buckaroos a mth i reckon? But since i dun spend on shopping, well hardly these days cause shopping doesnt have much of an effect on me anymore. My recent blow was a humongous green bag, which my mum gave a eeeww look and my brother gave me a ah-whatever look, and my dad gave me a Again?! look, and the sales girl from the shop gave me a you-wanna-get-that-pretty-yellow-bag-too-i-cant-give-you-more-discount look..I dunno what to say also. Anyways, it was a tad of a disappointment. Methinks, oh well, methoughts that it was damn nice cause it wowed my socks off..but when i took it how, it just look like a shapeless Ketupat. Dammit.




But it gave me inexplicabel satisfaction when i bought a $118 pearl earrings with a itsy bitsy diamond for my mum. Argh..it looked a little small, but i promised my mum i will get her something nicer when my tutee will just stop cancelling and postponing lessons whenever she feels like it, and i can get my pay on time. And gee the other time i went over, she apparently just woke up, and asked me if there was tuition today meh? when i was blardy already standing at the door?? hello, i dont do random house visitations. Bleargh.



Now that was bitchy, but it was always ingrained inside i supposed. Now will someone tell me that it is okay to be yourself, even if yourself aint the nicest person around. Tell me all about it will ya puhlease.


On second thoughts...I dont wanna noe! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home