vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

It just killed my mood to know that next week really isnt any shit of a recess. How nicely does the education sys mask assignments with holidays, holidays with assignments, so much so they bleed into each other. I cant tell which from which. Not that it is of anything new, we must have all gotten so freaking numb, it's just another frustrated "hmmpfh!" from within.

Mood has been on the upswing lately, i pray it does not swing the otherway. Ooh ya! I haven begin on how great the project was, meaning the company. And the name of the girl is Jie Lin..good golly..i sat there and was like hey! can i have all your numbers and msn? Luckily..so the other two project mates..one is Jackson..and..oh no..the other one i cant remember..ahaha..all the "-sons" aplenty..especially at ntu. You have jackson, benson, wilson, ronson, johnson..enough "-sons"..to last a life time man! Jie lin and I actually when scouring for a clean toilet, that girl sure can crap. I like her and jackson.

This has been one of the more busier times in school..its really tiring going to sch, shuffling between tuitions, and going out. I went to this shop that sells vinyl disks today with my friend..wow...retro feel it is. But its really no point buying it since i dun have that deck where dj's scratch the disks..no idea what they call it, but really the sound quality was more rich. Then..i was at coffee bean the other day too..damien apparently was there but we never met. Oh wells, no feelings though. They came just as fast as they left. I prolly give it a duration span of one week the most. Ah..it is always as such, either my feelings are really intense for this guy and he basically my presence to him is as felt as a walking transparency, or he is kind of interested, but i dont' feel the vibes. Not even talking relationship vibes, but even no friendship vibes. Quite un-nerving at times, but i am learning how not to get affected by these..and the fact that i can actually talk about it here, does feel to me that its a progression to say the least. The one way street is not a really nice path to travel, but things happen for a reason laaa. I'm done with the self-thrashing and mutilating my ego, thinking why does he not like me. Is it because im too boring, too unengaging, not appealing, or just not pretty enough. Done with that. It was insane of me to make myself more like the person whom i thought he would like...the dainty sweet and innocent, quiet and demure. Totally lost myself then. It was downright insane to compromise the personality to as such.

Never mind. A chapter closed is a chapter closed, guys in the end also will stray anyways. It is making wonder how come affections can leap jump so fast. Gimme some good-natured crap, and poke jokes any other day..all in the name of innocent good fun, and wicked humour, and occasional philo talk. I like it best like that!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home