vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, September 16, 2005

bikini wax

Finding yourself must be the hardest thing to find.For everything else its outside, for anything besides that everything is inside. Just a random thought in my head. I got a sms today, made my hair stand, and I poked the delete msg button without replying. I don't even know what to reply anyways. All those..wah.."you may not know it but im thinking about it more than you ever know." Eeeeh?? Then I don't need to know, and like why you wanna let me know. Okay.

How i wish it was from someone else! Like that I think my intestines will get knotted and jumbled with sheer bliss.

Haha..yay..mooncake festival with lotsa mooncake IN DA HOUSE. And as the days go by, I am beginning to resemble one of those round things you see. But whats so bad about having a face like a mooncake.? You have Snowskin and you are Sweet..seeeeee even the ants cant get enough of you. Tsk tsk..

today is Mr Lee kuan yew's bday, Sihui's bday and my Little Bro's bday. Lotsa candles to burn tonight. Oh ya..my mum says it is my chinese bday..ooookkkk..time to (candle) wax some lyrical... ear wax, candle wax, armpit wax, brazilliiiiaaaaan wax....hoots!


OoOoOoOuuUuUCcCCcChHhHhHhH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home