vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Little mo' needs to be kept in check


It is getting a wee bit out of hand


Throw in some expressioned expressions


All into the washing machine



Wipe off all those scrunches on your face


I say, spin dry, thank you


oh! tumble as well



What a perfect mass of a mess


Now where's it? I ask


I can't find you!


There you are baby, The Happy One.


Hmm..let me smoothen you out a little


Its ill-fitting today, but really, its okay


I can make do, can't I?



Bad dress sense you say?


Do i look like I care, I say.


I wear my expressions damn fine


As fine as the heart worn on your sleeve


Well, as for you, all the rest.


Stay put, I'll fetch you when I'm back


Now, don't you wander off


Really, you are such a horrible sight


Kind of a sad plight


But there's always the light


The light at the end of the (stupid) blight


Thus, In Your name I trust


To tide beyond this little rut


Many issues with so few tissues




Ties you with Liliputian ropes


You think it cutesy and kinda small



Think twice


They have gotten you before,


Pin you straight down on the floor


Struggle in the quiksand tussle?


Congrats, you'll fall faster.


So I wear The Happy One


And methinks I kinda fit the role


But thats just the way it goes


So, SulkPot, into the closet you must go.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home