vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, September 19, 2005

I had a text message tiff with my cousin, total of 6 text messages long, ending with a "this" and a "thank you, ok will do". So painfully polite. The exchanges were smthg along the lines of subdued anger, controlled hysteria, melo-sarcasm. Of the sorts. And I'm actually typing on a mental frame of a Piss-fully calm. Cross my fingers and hope to eat curry puff.. No pun intended. (Wah lau eh..accuse me without even checking the facts. get it, get it!)


Oh ya...and where was I? Shan't let the peace-loving nature get frazzled by small little things right?..(grrrr)


Oh ya..i was with Py at marina square, and it isnt as squarish as before. The place is like a shopping haven. They have this red-indian tribal looking shop at 3rd floor which sells all those boho looking beads and its really nice. I was thinking like wow, this shop really has gotten it altogether. Something like marketing the shop to appeal to a certain segment of consumers, both the shop layout, the music, the total shopping experience. Price positioning, from young adults to tweens with little cash to burn. Orange dimmed lighting to create a cosy and warm environment. i thought it was nice.

Okay im tired. Peace out, piss on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home