vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, September 26, 2005

just be considerate


Frankly i have nothing to talk


So in a form of writing i shall blog


Today on a bus i sit


In this sweltering afternoon heat


As the journey starts to go


I wanted to sleep, but lo and behold!


The bumpy ride was a major frustration


But something caught my bloody attention


I spy with my little eye


And see this suspicious looking guy


There he was standing beside a pole


His hands were in all the wrong places I know


Apparently dicky wicky is getting a little itchy


So funny guy is feeling a tad bitchy


He decides to scratch the you-know-where


Ignoring the people standing over there


And then he starts scratching like no tomorrow


So everyone's eyes cant help but follow!


"Stop scratching your Head!" I say (in my head)


Surely that does not make my day


Listen up dude!


story-telling session for you!


Once upon a time...(gee..don't you just Luuurrrvveee this stunted rhyme!)


There was a matchstick who couldn't Re-Stand it.


So he happily went a-Head and scratched abIT.


Scratch Scratch! Scratch!! he went


He scratched until there was a dent!


"But good golly miss molly!" it cried!


For it had gotten a little frightabout the little something in his sight.


It saw its fingers starting to burn.


And dammit! he knew the tables had been turned!holy moly!


Fore-degree burns! Ho say i tell you..


Hope this teaches you much about something ado!


So for goodness sake..Don't do public scratching or try to pull a fake!


Cause that just really just takes the cake!


Lesson learnt is be considerate okay..


I most certainly don't want my eyes to decay.

So if you still don't understand this joke

I suggest you look at the mirror now and give your eyeball one big poke!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home