vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

happy happy happy day

bottomline: to my dear friend! I love you! you spiced my life up so soo much. lets keep this friendship for life.


I got nothing to say. Except that the-cat-at-the-void-deck is slow at learning. It saw me chomping on peanut waffle and it followed me like a leech. I'm like shoo you pussy..dont cum at meee! I am that evil whore-rible person that chased you around just two days ago! Apparently, a cat's memory is limited to 2 days, and it is impaired when it sees food.


Ahh..and and..i AM happy. Traa laa laaa..


Some anal thoughts..
whats the point of turning over a new leaf when it is still the exact same leaf you are talking about? Heck..i'll cut off that tree.. but why give up an entire forest for a tree?
so so so...the thing is staying the same is the best..no need to turn leaf turn tables, or what..


Anyways, next week is birthday week. I am really really touched by the arrangements made..you guys i am so touched..you all molested my heart..so many of you somemore..boohoo..
I'm talking apeshit already..cause its 330am in the morning!!


geee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home