vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

There are people in life whom you remember, others whom you walk with but strangely disappear, others who were there because they happened to be walking beside you, others whom you meet and choose to steer away from them cause of some random unease, but a happy some whom you wanna keep close to heart.


Now I know why Hm was insanely pissed with him last time and balked when I told her that he is a nice person. Nice my ass. I am just feeling disgusted at the pompous self-righteousness and the way he likes to put himself on a bloody pedestal and tell people how things should be done. Yucks. And it is not as if you asked for his advice, he just offers if anyway..why? Cause he feels that as a 4As-2spaper-6pointer high-flyer, it is his prerogative to educate others on how people should lead their lives.


And so thats why i deliberately not pick up the phone when it rang cause although it showed "unknown number" I knew who it was. I mean who else who calls like a ritual? So its better on someone else's ego if you miss their call then if you refused to pick up right? Anyways, I have done this to this person only, just in case anyone thinks that i hate you to the guts cause I didnt answer. Really seriously, no.


I would'nt have remembered until the pissiness was provoked last night.


Oh and I'm gonna go for tuition, wonder if Shawn and Sheryl will like the present. Hmmm...=) I thought it was really practical for someone their age, and took quite some time to go get their presents on Wed. Keeping my fingers crossed!


And to sabai..I saw the message. That was bloody sweet of you! hahaha..no frets ya. I will be there.


So happy children's day everyone!


But I dun think it is our prerogative anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home