vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Exams are straight-forward. The results are fairly far from the outcome. The link is so so direct. But yet this consciousness doesnt transform to enough motivation to change my behaviour.


That aside I have set a goal for myself. Not exams. But a task i have always failed, and stumbled countless times even though i resolute to stick by it. Maybe the want to get it is not strong enough. So that explains the wavering. This is also a goal that is pretty staight-forward.

Since i cant control my emotions, although they are part of me. I shall do smthg to the external events that i have control upon.

Wish me luck.

(ah dot: i dun wanna flop again this time, each time i flop i feel so let down)

let me mark this day on my calender, lest i may forget it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home