vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, October 28, 2005

A dog frenched me. Eeks. I was hugging this jack russel called becky/decky/beeky/bicky, or some dunno-what-ky and it licked my face, and my mouth was semi-opened and the dog touch touched my tongue. I am so dunno-what-grossed by that! So this is the dog who lives at the thirteenth floor. Mind you this dog was wearing a LV doggie vest when i saw it just now. oh good golly, my outraged modesty! tsk. But the dog, ok..lets settle for dicky. Dicky has a sausage of a body, like bacon, round and a pert face, and black mascareyelinerish peepers. And a 0.02cm dog tail. Really short tail. And a LV collared vest of course. I think its cuter than kelly, the dog who lives 8th floor, but dicky likes me! dicky was licking me. Dicky tried to kiss me. Dicky let me carry it. Dicky was walking in between my legs. wahahahaha...ok..


Anyways! Today i had french oral. The subject of my topic has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the subject matter of the previous topic. So. The french examiner was a french guy, called....i dun remember his name, but he is Nicolas' friend. Then he asked questions. First one was easy.



1)comment vous appelez vous? (how do you call urself)
ans: je mapelle beverly, je suis etudiant et j'habite a bukit batok. Je suis singapourienne chiniose. je parle anglais..mandarin, mais je ne parle pas italien. J'adore ecoute la radio....( i call myself beverly. I am a student and i live in bukit batok. I am a singaporien chinese. I speak english, mandarin, but i dun speak italien. I love to listen to the radio)


so the examiner gave me a why are u answering all the irrelevence look. Then i shutted my flopped mouth shut. I thought is introduction MAH.


Next


2)blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
ans: (blank look) je ne comprend pas. (i dun understand)


Next..
3) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
ans: s'il vous plait? (then he repeats)
then i say "je ne comprend pas"


4)..something something something....pour le weekend?
anss

ans: je aller au cinema. (i go to the cinema) --> which is really untrue cause i din actually go to the cinema, but yet i din noe how to say slacking away in french. So, to the cinema i must go.

5) blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

ans: ah non! je deteste!

( i had no clue what he was saying, but i just said i dun like. which is what i dun like, i also dunno)

6)blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

ans: excuzez-moi? pardon? (the examiner proceeds to repeat his question)

then comes my anal ":je ne comprend pas"

PHEW

end of oral!

OK..so Au revoir!

How ridiculous can this get?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home