vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This is a cover-up post..


I am alive and kicking, but its not the bucket im kicking


so tired after yesterday..fell asleep while doing work.


Anyways..these songs are really good..
1) One Thing, by amerie, feat vic damone
--> really has this feel good factor about it


2) Chronic by snoop dogg feat dr dre..
--> catchy reminds me of the "let me blow ya mind" by gwen and eve


3) I promise, by staccie orrico
--> unless u wanna cry then don't listen to this. this is tear-inductive. to hell with it.


4) You Promised Me, by ingrid
--> how can i forget this! this is my all time fave, it sounds ridiculous but in a good way. currently played 267 times on itunes. See i am compulsive obsessive


5) Pretty Fly, The offspring
--> this one! is the one that goes..give it to me baby..uh huh uh huh, give it to me baby uh huh uh huh, and all the girlies say im pretty fly for a white guy! sounds familiar? =)


6) Don't Lie by BEP


7) Thats when I love you, by aslyn
--> i listen to this only when my heart is in the emotional sm mood, if not i wont even try this song. Damn sad song you know, even your asshair will stand in a mushy way. Come on! We must all realise that sappy songs is a really contrived way to elicit sappy emotions out of us okay! with that said, i STILL fall for it.


8) Wu Ding
--> this is from the bygone eras. sap-inductive.


9) The Girl from Ipanema, frank sinatra
--> 'nuff said.


10) Family affair, mary j.blige
--> another one of my compulsive obsessed muse


11)Feels so good, by shola ama feat ms dynamite
--> nice, anything with ms dynamite is nice!


12) It takes more, by miss dynamite
--> pow wow!


13)Lady, by modjo
--> hoots


14)Besame mucho, by diana krall
--> a little sap, a little lazy swing


15) Dirt off your shoulder PLUS I Just Wanna Love you, by JayZ
--> YES! YES! DOUBLE YES!


16) Feels so good, by Jamiroquai
--> damn nice, same title as the one by shola ama, but different sound. Abit clubby.


17) As if PLUS I'm good PLUS Bring it all to me, all by blaque
--> blaque's really good! but i dunno why we dun hear much of her. Second song is one of the tracks on Bring It On, where eliza dushku does this little wacky dance at her door. another good one is "i'm good" at the honey soundtrack. third one is with n'sync, "bring it all to me". I really like her sound.


18) CHINGY!!! THESE SONGS... right thurr, PLUS one call away, PLUS balla baby
--> damnofantabulous i tell you.


19)Lean back, by terror squad.
--> ok it is.


20) FIFTY CENTS.
-Disco inferno
-Candy Shop

-aiya juust go get the ENTIRE CD.


my favourite playlist! there goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home