vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Seems to me that everytime when there is this want to blog something that is actually nearest to that feeling at the point of time. Something anal pops up, and I wholly digressed. This is pretty much the way I handle many things in daily life. The agenda in mind, then totally deviating from the course. Bummer.


I am just kind of sad at the realisation. The kind of realisation where you thought you were someone of a certain importance to someone, but thing is the person has a lot of "important" people who shares the same seat as you. Its a selfish thought of wanting the whole of the person, or well, the bigger share of the person's heart. Bah. So in the end, value of that importance is diminished. And I feel crapped.


Really it is disappointing, gives this ache-twitch in my heart. But theres nothing much you can do about it, prolly I have offended anyone in this way, which i am not aware of?


With that said, I extremely dread today's tuition. That girl is plain irritating, everytime i step in her house im like counting down the hours so I can get out. First, when im teaching the sec2 girl, her sister sits close beside me like stuck to my side, and plays with my hair. Damn irritating. I cant stand this kind of clingy girls. A few times i showed a "haha-go-do-you-homework-over-there" face. But she doesnt get it! Then she comes and ask me where i buy this pencil, that pen, that ruler, that eraser, that pencil-case, that highlighter, and she tests out my pens. Wah lau eh, damn irritating. Her sister! Ask me my height, my weight, why i dye my hair, if i put mascara anot? or wait is that eye-liner i see. The whole freaking 3 hrs there, i have to fend off pesky girl hands trying to touch my hair or my arm. I'm like can you STOP touching me, cause i hate it. urgh. If not for the money, i would have bail. Once a week, and its irritating the bullocks out of me. The only solution? Think money money money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home