vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

my little bro

Sitting in the car, with my Dad driving


Sweet talking my mum


Me and my lil bros at the back


Was leaning my head against my lil bro's head


My seat was lowered


One hand on my tummy


the other arm across my bro's shoulder


I just thought for the moment,


as my eyes were scanning at them in the dark


what a beautiful family i have.


I look at my bro,


he is just about the cutest being in my eyes,


i feel in my heart, a genuine love towards him.


The kind of love where you want the best for him,


you see the most adorable person in your eyes.


I don't suppose I have enough love capactiy within to love anyone more than this


Makes me wonder when he starts growing up,


which is soon to be these few years, will he still wanna hold my hand when we go out?


or will he still wanna do the silliest kiddy stuff with me?


watch cartoons together Sneak downstairs late in the night?


I had this sickening wrench of the heart when i think of such


But im probably being paranoid.


He is finishing his PSLE on Mon.


My parents and I have in store a surprise for the little brother


exciting it is!


This love knows no holds cause basically it expects really nothing in return.


Just the good of the person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home