vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I was not intending to blog, but this peculiar feeling inside made me feel the need to jot it down, retain the emotion before it evaporates.



A certain vacuumed but yet wearied soul sits within

Drained from the light and the grand scheme of things

I suppose hope and faith and love are three words

that i really wanna believe in

Let these be the beacons that guide my life

They are constant and i know they wont fail

Could do more with inner strength and some emotional compass

To paddle my way through this confused vegetation

Pluck some weeds out

See a clearer picture

And hopefully, with great faith, believe that the world is a loving and cute one at that

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home