vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY!!

Haven't you notice, ALOT of things in the Universe is round.


The Earth is round,


the Sun is round,


the Moon is round,


cycles in life is round,


lifecycle,


seasonal cycle


day cycle


I think thats the way the Earth works, cause everything beautiful and perfect is a cycle/round.
Things go "full circle" by virtue of the perfect beginning, and glorious end.


SO.. i tell you THATS why my face is ROUND.


really it reflects the beautiful cosmos in Perfect Parrallism. The more beautiful it is, the fuller the circle.


Now i also know why my face is a big circle,
and oops! my boobs..

Never mind that is such a depressing thought that spins my head in Circus.
i mean, Circles.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home