vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Was about to start typing those cheeze-sleaze stuff...like bemoaning life's utter bleakness I-am-in-the-pits(and i dun mean armpits)-and-no-one-bloody-knows. These words makes me feel anal retented. Like since nobody knows, then whyfore bemoan to blogspot? you think blogspot knows? Melodrama man. But again...hey! I am being the double-standards bitch here. Cause I am guilty of it, but i still complain. Weird!

hahah...Then I thought how funny, to have thoughts regressed to such level of patheticness. Having to talk to the air. But I am really not too sure. Feelings sometimes do come in a cacoPHONY-esque way..totally random, and undefinable. I am running out of words to say. And heck i dont even feel like talking. It wasnt such a fantabulous week, cause things hadnt turned out the way I wish. Really somethings are not within my grasp.

Its a-okay. I am a neater person now. Cause i can compartmentalise my emotions into drawers, lock them up neatly, and not let some psycho-dodo to come in and rummage through, steal things most important to me. And what? My piss-ass heart finds itself thrown into a sanitary bin with all those MENsus shit, and wonders in a pseudo-cupidised mode.."oooh where am I? I see red..this must be the Sea-Of-Love."

Ya..so right! *BEAMS*

eh, hello! wake up pls.

I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home