vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Today I was out with my friend, the friend who was really down two days ago. I felt that this is a good time for us to meet up, and its better to talk to people face to face rather than on the phone. She seems to be doing better than when I last heard from her. Not crying anymore. But again, we were at coffee bean, I cant expect her to cry outfront in a public place ya. Kind of wondering how well is she taking the whole issue, but i DARE NOT ask.


Just in case laa, just in case i may ruffle up some feathers, stir up some deep-seated emotions, revoke some past memories. Of which all are sad stuff I suppose.


Still in the dunno-what-to-say mode. My feelings are getting rusty!


Some pants-to-be-wetting experience tomorrow. And its not the you-know-what, but the what-you-know. Drats..presentation nerves totally unnerving me.


Aw! that sure hit a raw nervous-ed nerve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home