vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Was awkward today when i came across a friend who had some issues she found it hard to deal with. So she was complaining over it, and I was wondering why she was telling me that. Was thinking if she wanted me to be the supportive friend or the one who speaks up to wake her up. But of course i just shut up, cause nobody likes unsolicited advice anyways.


I thought of myself as a major fraudster. The problem she was sharing with me was a problem I was not doing very well myself, just that it was under the process of suppression. In fact! She is doing better than me, she was crying, and bemoaning. I am like, just dunno-what-to-say, dunno-what-to-do, dunno-how-to-emphatise. Sad case.


Lets just say, look around to find someone more pathetic! Then the bewilderment turned to mild irritation. But the irritation was directed not at her, but at myself. I am thinking, you have it, just not enough of it, but really to me its ample. Why isnt that enough? That was depressing me and I was damn tearing out inside in the end. Which is darn ridiculous, cause was initially ok. She's just caught in that temporal rut, the issue is to take a step back and look at the situation as a whole, not fixate all attention on the situation iself. In the end, it is the cummilation of events that strings a whole attitude. But i also din tell her that, just listened with the voice of a mute. She knows it better than for me to assume this superior position to tell her this or that way to do it, that is surely insulting her maturity and intellect. No advice asked anyways. Must admit that it was extremely hard to emphatise where she is coming from cause it was extremely hard to feel from that angle.


Actually i feel like aunt agony. Agonising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home