vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

One step

my everything - 98 degrees



This song puts me at ease. Of course it seems frivolous. Boybands are frivolous (except U2? But thats not a boyband per se). Everything that emotes in the mv are often cheesy pungent.


BUT! Actually im ignoring the mv, but looking at the lyrics. If you were to look closely, methinks they make good lyrics for hymms! Look at it from THAT perspective and you will see what i mean. :D Maybe we should incorporate some lines. Haha


I feel a sense of inequilibrium now that everything is in limbo. You cant feel the ends, nor gain real ground. Its unnerving. I just hope this is not a joke. Like the kid who paces up down the corridoor thinking about a thousand and one possibilities of the result turnouts. Which still resurfaces a question mark. I will say, see how it goes!



The loneliness of nights alone
the search for strength to carry on
my every hope has seemed to die
my eyes had no more tears to cry
then like the sun shining up above
you surrounded me with your endless love
Cause all the things I couldn't see
are now so clear to me

You are my everything
Nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone
The only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through
When nothing else will do
Every night I pray On bended knee
That you will always be My everything

Now all my hopes and all my dreams
are suddenly reality
you've opened up my heart to feel
a kind of love that's truly real
a guiding light that'll never fade
there's not a thing in life that I would ever trade
for the love you give it won't let go
I hope you'll always know
You are my everything

(chorus)
You're the breath of life in me
the only one that sets me free
and you have made my soul complete for all time
(for all time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home