vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Undone

Murky intentions, or hazy ideas, you can call it. Either way, i really doubt the sincerity that comes with it. Bumptiously rattles on a string of fluent nonsense. Whatever it is. I'll take it at face value.


These are times where i know for sure, He is the only one who has been a constant provider. And that really puts things into perspective. Well right now i can care less for watching my back for it is far better watching my heart by keeping my eyes really just on Him.


True, emotions/feelings are overated. Put it out there it gets trampled, put it in cold storage it gets freezed, thaw it, and it becomes lukewarm. It's better to ration it, cause i'm pretty sure Sincerity killed the cat as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home