vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

White lies aint have a colour

Just gave a compulsive liar a piece of my mind. After the words came out, my pulse was racing. I haven shouted at anyone like that before, and it doesnt feel good. After which i scrolled down the phonebook and decided to call a friend. Hung up whilst the dial tone was humming away. What should i say?


So from the usual see-how-it-goes, it becomes deal-with-it. Come to think of it, dispensing advice post-occurence really does not help anymore. We are Always smarter in hindsight, and there is not much to say, except deal-with-it! So from the spurious reasonings (or sponatenous lies shld i say?) too in-your-face truth. Wah, it bloody hurts! Then again, i will still keep my faith. Cause really right now i feel like the flagbearer of Stupidity.


And again, i must reiterate. It sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home