vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Just to give thanks nothing else

I take back all the whiny complaints made in the previous entry about maths. Life itself is a blessing, there's no need to look upon it with much cynicism. Frankly, after i've thought through about it, not only is there absolutely nothing to complain about but in fact i've really gotta give thanks for everything that is present now. It is extremely disturbing and heart-wrenching to see videos after videos of survivors of the tsunami scour thru all the debris in sheer desperation to find something they may need. That really put me into persceptive as to how blessed Singapore is. All my complaints are so ridiculously trivial.

My heart really goes out to every family who has lost a family member or a friend, or anyone that they hold dear. I've no clue as to how devastating it must have felt, but the mere thought of losing my family can already bring me to tears. Reality is surely a whole lot more devastating. Except empathatizing and donating it seems like the help can only reach so far. Frankly. there's a myriad of emotions going through my mind now, queasiness is one of them. As for the others, im at a loss of how to verbalize it.Hopefully, people who lost loved ones in this disaster can take comfort in the fact that others around feel for their loss.

This goes to show the fragility of life and the powerful force of Nature that man is subservient to.
"The Earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it" Psalm 24:1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home