vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

I can see the coming of another mild bout of neurosis. This is no good, cause everytime it happens there would be this sudden want to disappear. Its really pathetic cause Spore is as small as your..*******..okay, (no expletivies)..argh..very small la! There's really no where to disappear to, maybe the sewage pipe? So just now my phone was ringing and I was contemplating not picking it up. But I did. Turns out to be another sai kang. Thank you very much ah. I really so needed it! **rolls eyes** After which I regretted the not-so-smart choice of picking the phone up. Getting cranky already.


Was just reading a book totally on social satires, practically satirising everything..all the social pretenses. Well, it was a jolly good laugh, and it just serves to re-inforce my jaded view of things. But humans are social creatures, so I guess interaction is a part of it. Sometimes it really can get a wee bit tiring. For instance, due to a need to remain civil, a lot of real emotions are swept under the carpet, just simply surpressed. But on the surface, is a more subdued version of the actual emotion, or at times, wholly different from the original emotion by itself.


I must say it was a good time talking to an old friend. Ah dot. Yes you..hahaz..poor thing man, called blur like for so many donkey years. Anyways, I guess we were going schizo talking educational talk and trash talk all at the same time. Totally insane man!! Ya..super hilarious when you were acting like some nodding idiot! wahaha..so much for the attempt to go high-brow ya? kudos for the **attempt** but sorry I saw through it! Fail! My eyes were like rolling to the back of my head when I saw your response..hahaz..better not say too much here, if you get what I mean. But anyways, you stay horny, corny and *****..ya the last one you go figure! Wahah..come on man, put your anal crap to good use. Nice talking to you though, my greatest disco inferno freak! Come on lor..shake that ass? First, I've got no freaking ass, second, just if you din realise, an ass is also a donkey.. Oh man!!!! Okay..you go away! Hahaz..talk more ya, I love the trash coming from your mouth, coz everything we talk about is all politically incorrect. But who cares ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home