vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Holy Cow

Shucks. Can't find this book which is terribly important. I need to present this treasurer report for the youth com in church, and gee..all the finances are all jambled up. Oh no..in such a messy state now. I dun think Yuxun was terribly amused when I told him that I got no idea how to include formulas in the excel spreadsheet. Tsk tsk, and the worst thing is all the confusion in the collection of the funds. Really gotta sit down with Michelle and Eddie to have a run through of things. Just got Yuxun's email, reminding me to include a column in the excel spreadsheet, and one sms from jacob that I'm in-charge of cell tml..I'm in knee-deep shit now. And I haven emailed Puden the consolidated namelist, nor passed an updated registrar to Ben.

I'm having a splitting headache now.So terribly psyched up for the weekend. Really.

H.o.l.y C.o.w

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home