vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

birthday posting

In an ideal situation, I suppose people in general would love to talk about their feelings, to let off some steam. But then again, you would probably have better luck looking for a random christmas gnome off Toa Payoh Avenue 1, then looking for DEE Ideal Situation. That explains why sometimes it is impossible to know somebody else, because somebody else doesnt wish for you to know. Shrugs.


So then again, it's reliving a virtual entrapment all over again. Haha..anyways, the word "entrapment" always conjures up images of a really sexy Catherine zeta jones, slithering under a mishmash of laser beams, with her bum just barely skimming it. I digressed. What i'm trying to say is that connection is hard to reach, but the benefits you reap from trying, is..well, very satisfying. Actually, i dont really know what i'm saying except that things are somewhere along the continuum of being boring yet intriguing yet really confusing!



At times i pray for situations to be made clearer to me, so i don't have to second guess myself and the second guess the situation. When this start to take on several possibilities, it gets me really frazzled cause i totally cannot make sense out of the wind. I wouldnt say that everything is as ambiguous as it seems, just the ability to sort things out is not in my lexicon. Anyways, when that happens, it really does take the basket from the basketcase, and i'll just shake my head, and go do something else. I was just wondering is it just me or do people get bouts of confusion at times?


This reminds me that i have not wished Wx a happy bday here.
Here goes..

Five-a-meeting
Yakked-a-plently
One year on the fly by
Finds us on the spot same-d plot
Food's as good as the company
How many candles on your cake?
That is 2 big, 3 small!
Happy birthday to you my friend!
Here's to many more happy years with hair on the head
..and i hope autumn doesnt come So soon on the crown.

heh heh!
HAPPY 23RD! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home