vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The main message is actually in between the silences. I really treasure our friendship. It is more than I could ask for, and so much more than I expected. Somehow we managed to picked up the friendship from where we left off, as though there was no time lapse of any kind. You have this unique quality that makes all forms of facades, wholly unneccessary. I'm so glad that you know, after a really tired day, I can just peel off the mask and just talk to you. (and just in case you were wondering, i aint talking about what facial mask **rolls eyes..ha**). Whatever it is, ya silence is golden. Hope you get what I mean. And i'm super gian-ing that 50CENT cd, puhlease send me da Candy Shop ya, so I can like replace the Andy Lau one (no offence wx!) Hahaz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home