vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Have not been blogging lately cause this week was really busy! Job interviews, sleepovers, church meetings. Did lots this week. This makes me happy, casue at least it keeps my mind from the random thoughts. Anyways, it was a blast with Sabai, sleepover and all. Honestly, i really cant get enough of her, and two other of my closest buds. It is with them where I feel so so at ease. 8 yrs of friendship. =) So glad. Over at sb's, we did the bitchy ranting stuff, shopping, manicure, and yes, a bottle of booze which sb recommended. But being the unadventurous soul, I stuck with coke light. My all-time fave!

Met up with Ah dot to sakae, went out with my little bro, who wanted to catch guppies, but in the end since we couldnt find a proper bag, we went to look at some car models instead. He really loves to fix this kind of stuff, so oh well, i had a good bonding time with my bro. It feels damn nice, i love my bro nuts, wish he wouldnt grow up so fast. He still looks pretty cute to me now, at least when I poke him in the rib, he fakes this irritating whiny sound which I think it is real irritating, but also real cute.

Then my friend drove over at 1am to pick me up for a spin. Nice as well, thats cause my dad has no clue about it as yet. Church camp prep is good, safe except the registrar which I find super confusing. Met up with the ctb friends, was hoping to see someone, but the someone wasnt there. So anyways, we had fun.

Oh ya..happy birthday to Faye as well! Who turns 21 today =)

This post is going no where, I'm tired and need to sleep.

byeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home