vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Mama Moolah~

Timecheck 17 jan, 4.40am. This is totally insane. Bedtime takes on a whole new meaning. Just slept at 8am yesterday. Soon after some time i guess i'll probably sleep at noon or smthg liddat. oh well..I was doing some self-reflection and thinking of ways of how to improve my studying time allocation. Hmm..drew a mini timetable lookin pretty gd i must say! okies., enuf of boring talk. Now is a state of mental peace and boy does it feel good to be in perfect control.

I realised something which kinda pooped me out a wee bit. I'm starting to adore babies. Is it the maternal instincts kicking in or wat? Weird, last time i thought babies were like bawling baboons. Especially when they shrill. Oh man..u can totally be electrocated by that. Now i see babies..awww..i actually want one. The other day i was with my friend at Zara. Guessed what i found myself taking the escalator to the kids corner to look at toddler wear. Well, despite the hyena-like screams, and the greenish watery poop. Babies are cute (in general). This simply goes to show that as you grow up, perceptions of certain stuff change.

so during church yesterday, i was talking to a group of primary 6 girls. Pretty interesting i must say. Kids are cute, no doubts about that. The questions they ask..man! So 1 of the girls, asked me why the shells of tortoises become soft when they die. umm...i'm not ninja turtle so i dun know. & there was this discussion topic, talking about purity, how sex is sanctioned by God thru marriage. i said just that. they told me i was disgusting. yep, followed by a chorus of "eeesss". **raise eyebrow** Then i said, ya..your mummy and daddy had sex so u are here, you have to realise that. i mean delusional tales of stocks dropping babies from the sky only exist in Ipanema lalala. there's nothing dirty or sleazy about sex in the right context. But i kinda din phrase my sentence properly. I told them, "you ALL are sex products". come to think of it, that must be way too hard to swallow for p6 kids. Somehow that remark created some big moolah. Hey but its not like i talked bout sex for no reason or for a horny whim on my part. It was the discussion topic! So now, im keeping my fingers crossed that they dun go around and distort what i said.

oh ya wx.. wheres bobo??


1 Comments:

Blogger PY said...

ah ha! someone was callin me a pedophile was i was into babies...wat comes round really DO go round.

9:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home