vivadiva

saccharine sweetness gives me a bigtime mental diabetes.

Monday, March 21, 2005

Good health is something taken for granted for most times, everytime. Now as I'm typing this, I'm basically having a throbbing headache, caused by a nasty bout of flu, and an infection that is making my eyes and cheeks, or rather my whole face resemble that of a hamster, whose face has been stuffed by alot alot of gua-zi. Okay, fair enough, not so cute after all. But thankfully the fever has subsided, so I don't feel HOT anymore! So I went to see the doctor, and he said it was a nasal infection. Kinda serious though, it sure doesn't feel good at all.

Being sick, as in physically has allowed me some time to redefine some focus in my haywire life. After much thought, I guess I'm quite clear as to where things should be heading too. Sure feels good to have a focus, instead of wandering around aimlessly, and it should put some random thoughts to rest too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home